From Unreal Software English Wiki
The Carnage Contest portal
Carnage Contest is a 2D turn based multiplayer shooter with fully destructible terrain.
You can play online with and against your friends on randomly generated maps. It's also possible to draw your own maps. You can simply import bmp and png images as maps or use the in-game editor.
Moreover there is a huge arsenal of weapons. All scripted with Lua. Experienced players can easily modify existing weapons or create completely new ones! Weaponsets allow you to quickly define which weapons will be available in the game
So what are you waiting for? Time to kick your enemy's ass!
Simple but effective, the Bazooka
is the primary weapon in the game, shooting explosive ballistic rockets. They are highly influenced by wind, so watch out - a slight breeze can effectively turn this weapon against you.
How to use
- Aim with [UP]/[DOWN]/[LEFT]/[RIGHT]
- Hold [SPACE] to charge
- Release [SPACE] to fire the weapon
How you can help
- Upload pictures to illustrate Carnage Contest articles
- Expand existing articles and lists
- Check the Carnage Contest wanted articles page
- Put all Carnage Contest-related pages in the Carnage Contest category
In the news
- Carnage Contest has entered the Beta stage of development with the release of version 0.1.0.0 on Oct 24, 2011, introducing numerous new Lua commands, scripted game enders and a fan-made weapon. The official news and the full changelog are available here.
- A changelog of the new Carnage Contest version 0.0.2.6 has been shown to public.here
- Carnage Contest 0.0.2.5 was released Sep 30, 2010, bringing a lot of new weapons and tools, server settings, Lua commands and two new gamemodes.