Console commands (Stranded II)
From Unreal Software English Wiki
- Clears console.
- Closes the console.
- Stranded II is completely closed (unsaved data will be lost).
welcome, info, version
- Shows welcome message and version info of Stranded II.
- Shows used, free and allocated memory of Stranded II.
- Gives information about 3D scene and used textures.
- Disable/Enable debug mode.
debugtimes, times, t
- Disable/Enable information about used timers at current map.
debugsequences, debugseq, sequences, seq
- Disable/Enable information about used sequences at current map.
- Shows "Debugmap"
- Shows latest used script at current map.
online, ip, ping, www
- Check your on-line status.
- Saves the console output to a file into the folder of mod.
- Shows player list.
debugvars, listvars, vars
- Shows list of all variables at current map.
- Shows list of all items at current map.
- Shows list of all scripts at current map.
- Displays a list of "Free Rotation And Position" s on (free rotation and positioning of the editor).
- Disable/Enable 3D wireframe view.
- Returns the "AI" of all units to original position.
- Used and translated from HERE